Miyerkules, Mayo 1, 2013

Lazada: Reliable Payment Methods... and more


Even though online shopping was not my cup of tea at first, it eventually grew on me. With the convenience and shopping ease it offers, I must say that it is hard to resist. This is especially true when I found a great and reliable online shopping site in Lazada Online Store.







A one-stop shop for all my shopping needs

This site serves as a one-stop shop for all my shopping needs. And the fact is, I am not the only one who experiences this. A lot of my friends, family and colleagues say they do as well. With that, it is no surprise to us that the Lazada internet shopping site has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

But besides that, another factor that got our attention is the site’s payment methods. We all agree that the latter are among the best we encountered in the local e-commerce industry. Here are two major reasons why.

Trusted partners


 

For one, the Lazada online mall partners with trusted names in the e-commerce industry which are VISA and MasterCard. This is good in more ways than one.

First of all, I am assured that all my payment transactions are secured. I do not have to worry about identity theft and hacking, or that my savings and credits will be stolen. VISA and MasterCard are known throughout the world for their high quality service and protection. Add to that the fact that this internet shopping site has been awarded the PCI DSS seal which certifies that it passed the highest standard in the e-commerce industry and currently employs the best protection against cyber attacks—so much  so that it would take experienced hackers around 40 years to break through it.

Second, both VISA and MasterCard has wide affiliations. They encompass a lot of banks both here are abroad. Hence, I am given more leeway as to which cards I can use. With that, I can still make an urgent purchase even if one of my cards has reached its limits. I will just have to use my other VISA or MasterCard credit/debit cards.

Discount and perks

Last but certainly not the least, another good thing about the Lazada online mall is that it gives not only convenient payment methods, it has also managed to go the extra mile for its new and loyal clients by offering them additional perks. A good example here would be the MasterCard Mondays.

 An advertisement of this offer is in the screen grab on the right. There is no minimum purchase required. Whether I bought one item worth less than P1,000 pesos or I placed an order for a couple of items worth less than P5,000, I will be able to avail this discount. But there is a price ceiling though. I should not exceed P5,000 worth of shopping items. 

Plus, it is offered all day long for all items! So there is no need for me to rush and make an impulsive purchase. I have all the time that I need. And I can buy any item that I want.




Lazada Online Shop Commercial


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento