Lunes, Disyembre 2, 2013

Dream Home Appliance


We always have a dream house, a dream car, a dream job, and a dream lifestyle. But how about a dream appliance? If I were to dream of a dream appliance, then I’d dream that all appliances only consumed 2 watts per hour – pretty much same to an LED light bulb. I think most working and bill-paying adult will agree with me.

Kidding aside, if I were to dream of a dream appliance or device, I’d want the capsule storage of Dragon Ball’s Capsule Corporation.
It’s a dream, right? So if I’m going to dream, might as well go all out. For DBZ noobs, the capsules there are very small and portable yet when pressed, a motorbike or car pops out (a bit similar to the Pokeball capturing any kind of Pokemon no matter how huge or small).


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento