Linggo, Nobyembre 10, 2013

Lazada Review: Finding contentment in online shopping

Contentment.  A word rarely observed in us because people generally just never feel like they have enough of what they need. But that’s what’s so good about living. We never run out of things to discover. And this year, I discovered online shopping. And damn, did it change the way I look at things.

If there’s one thing I’ve very contented with, it’s shopping online. I like how the options are endless and how accessible it can be. I’m always on the go because of work so it’s like a match made in heaven.

I’m very careful when it comes to buying online because of the very little contact involved. But when it’s from websites like Lazada, I get less paranoid. It’s not that I think others are complete rip offs but I just feel really better when I know the site I’m ordering from is registered to DTI. Anything other than that, I find it difficult to trust.

Lazada has four other counterparts in Southeast Asia. It specializes on bringing together the must-haves of Filipinos online. Because the site has so many products on hand, you’d initially think it’s hard to use but it’s really not. You can go to the site to see for yourself. There’s a Search bar that you can make use of if you’re looking for something specific. You can check the products out in categories where you can arrange them according to popularity, price, etc. There are also over 50 features where products are put together to formulate a theme. Editor’s Picks and Lazada Specials are also very popular go-to features when on the site.

It offers a lot of services that work around the needs of the customers. Like when it comes to payment, I’m a fan of paying in cash so I make use of cash on delivery. It’s a method where the delivery has to take place before you get to pay. So it’s like getting Jollibee delivered and paying when the food’s already with you. It’s a lot less risky unlike when you make use of methods that require deposits in banks. There’s very little you can do to assure yourself that the item will be delivered.

When you go shopping in general, you’re picky because you wanna make sure you get the best. The same goes with choosing the online websites I buy from. Lazada has always been a favorite of mine because of the wide range of products it has. I don’t have a specific item in mind when I look at stores. I just know what I want and not having enough to choose from obviously lessens the chances of me liking something. Lazada offers distinctly different products so it’s always fun checking it out. It’s just an added bonus that literally the majority of the stuff I like is always on sale. That’s another thing that I particularly like about online sites. For some weird reason, I notice how products are a lot cheaper when sold online.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento