Miyerkules, Nobyembre 27, 2013

My Wristwatch Wishlist


I never thought I’d end up wanting many watches until I ended up at Lazada PH’s watch category list. There are tons, and I mean TONS, of watches there – local and international brands. I am not that brandish. Here are my top 5 pieces from various brands (list in no particular order).

Esprit (Beige) – It looks simple yet classy. Beige is also a safe color to pair with other colors of clothing or accessories. Sleek and chic!
laudia 6711A – It looks expensive although it’s not that pricey for a luxe-looking watch. J Plus, the bangle style makes it look like a nice arm candy, too.
S.T.A.M.P.S 1121042/0811042 (Deep Orange/Bling) – It has a fun color and a fun statement. If I wear this, I can actually say “I’m wearing bling bling.” Haha!
Tomato Swap Solid Green Face – It has a minimalist design yet that pop of color really speaks for itself. I love mint green so this is a win for me!
La Mer Collections Natural Turqoise Nude/Rose Gold – This is pretty expensive but it is a joy to look at. The nude and turquoise color combination really goes well together. This is an arm candy that’s just sweet to have.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento