Miyerkules, Abril 24, 2013

Lazada: Convenient Payment Terms... Plus More!

Convenience of payment is one of the best things I love about  Lazada. This factor is very important for me since among the reasons why I buy things online instead of going to the mall or land-based shops and boutiques is because I want hassle-free shopping. 
My favorite online shopping site

Although I still buy things from other internet shopping sites, I must admit that the Lazada online mall is one of my favorites. It has everything that I need. From books, music, movies to new clothes gadgets, electronic devices, sports equipment and even travel apparel—name it and this site has it.

Then couple that with highly commendable service and features. One of which is the convenience and flexibility of payment terms. It is not surprising then that this site bagged the title Philippines’ online shopping mall.

For this review, let me pay particular attention to the site’s flexible and convenient  payment methods. It is surely one of the things that set it apart from other internet shopping sites.

Variety of payment methods

Lazada is perhaps the one site which offers the most flexible payment options. Usually, internet shopping sites let clients like me pay through credit card or bank deposit. But with this site, I do not have one or two, but three general modes of payment to choose from. I can pay through credit/debit card, cash on delivery or any 7-11 convenience store.


As for the credit/debit card payment, I can use any credit card or debit card as long as it is powered by VISA and MaasterCard. Hence, I have a whole lot of options for banks. The good news is, although I do not have a credit card, my debit cards are all affiliate with MasterCard.

Payment through the 7-11 convenience stores is also perfect for me since there is a 7-11 outlet just outside my office. Hence, I can run out any time or in between breaks to pay for the items I ordered.

Finally, this internet shopping site is the only one I encountered which offers the cash on delivery payment method. So even if I do not have enough credits or cash at the moment, I can make an urgent purchase and just pay for it the next day or two upon delivery of the package.

Convenient payment methods + perks


 This is perhaps among the best equations I have encountered when it comes to payment. Aside from the fact that I have a number of payment terms to choose from, there are also additional perks that definitely make Lazada online shopping worth my while. An example would be the MasterCard Mondays and the MasterCard Wednesday surprise.


Here, I can get additional discounts every time I use my MasterCard debit/credit card when I pay for the items I bought during Mondays and Wednesdays. On Mondays, there will be a 10% price reduction; while on Wednesdays, the price slash goes up to 15%. The good news is, these discounts are still on top of the other price reductions given for an item.

So that means if I buy a dress which is sold at 5% off its regular price, I can still avail of another 10% or 15% discount through the MasterCard Mondays and MasterCard Wednesday Surprise offers.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento