Lunes, Abril 29, 2013

Lazada Online Store: Worthy of My Trust


Online shopping can be so much fun. Plus, it is also very convenient. I no longer have to go out of my way and spend for fare or gas expenses in order to go to the mall to buy gifts or some personal items. All I have to do is visit an online shopping site and purchase stuff there. But of course, I trust only the best. That is why I do my shopping in Lazada Online Shop. 

Even though this practice has its risks, I believe it can still be great as long as you find a reliable internet shopping site. Fortunately for me, I have found the one site I trust for all my online shopping needs—Lazada.

Although it has just celebrated its first anniversary for its operations here in the Philippines, it has already earned the trust of a great number of Filipino consumers. It is no wonder then that it has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. Everything that any shopper would need is right here—books, music, movies, phones, tablets, electronic devices, home decors, fashion items, travel apparel, and sports gear. Plus, they are all available in various models, brands and price range.

With that, consumers like me are given the perfect shopping experience. We have tons of items to choose from. Plus, the site is very much reliable so I know that my personal information and money are safe. Based on my experience as well as that of my friends, this online mall gives us the best value and quality that we deserve.

To prove how reliable this site is, here are some points to ponder on.



Manufacturer’s warranty

 For one, Lazada gives 2 years warranty for its products. This is apparently more than what one can get from other internet shopping sites. In my experience, others give 1 year tops. And according to my friend, factory defects usually show up after 6 months to a year from first usage. That means, this site gives more leeway than necessary to cover for factory defects that may appear in their products.

So for me, the additional 1 ½ years already serve as a bonus. It shows how much the site values its customers. First, it gives them a reliable safety net. Then, it exceeds that and goes on to give a bonus to both the new and loyal clients.

All original products
  
 Still another point to show how reliable this site is is the fact that it sells only original products from the top brands which are leaders in their respective industries. To prove this, Lazada has the icon on the right placed in every item available in the site.

That means there is no room for imitations or subpar products here. Only the authentic and high quality items are being offered to their customers. With that, I am assured that I am getting the best value for my money. Plus, I can get rid of the fear of being victimized by fake sellers who sell surpluses which already have compromised quality.


1 komento:

  1. Lazada is worthy of my trust, too. They really deliver (apart from shipping-wise).

    TumugonBurahin