Lunes, Abril 22, 2013

Lazada Online Shop A Site Worthy of My and Your Trust


If there is one online shopping site that is worth my trust, it would definitely be Lazada. In fact, I have recommended it to my family, friends and colleagues. And they loved it as well. This site does not just have a long list of product inventory, it also boasts of impressive customer service. Truly, it shows what reliability in online shopping is all about.


Results that deliver

Time and again, Lazada proves to me that it is very reliable in a lot of ways. And I believe the same is true for a lot of other shoppers since this site has already gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall even though it has just celebrated its first anniversary in the country.

Other internet shopping sites may be older than it, but this one surely delivers results that satisfy the picky online shoppers such as me. Hence, it is not surprising at all that its customer base continues to grow exponentially.

Let me share with you some points to prove to you how reliable this site is.

All original
 
First of all, let us start with the fact that all the items for sale in this site are original and brand new. These are not just surpluses or class A products that needed to be gotten rid of. On the contrary, they are high quality products from the top brands.

I know for a fact that piracy is a rampant problem in the Philippines. In the same manner, scammers and frauds are just lurking around the corners of the cyberspace to find their victims. But with this site, I am not afraid because I know the authenticity and newness of the items for sale are guaranteed. The screen grab you see on top is just one symbol for that.

The Lazada promise
 
Second, this site offers a company promise and guarantee that the items I ordered will be released from their warehouse within 24 to 48 hours after I placed my order. That is important for me since I do not want delays in my packages. It actually freaks me out because I worry that I will be like those who never received their package.

And if the package does not arrive on time, the company will give me a voucher worth P500. That is how confident they are about the quality of their service. And so far, they have not failed me or any of my family and friends.




Great partners
 Last but certainly not the least, Lazada has partnered with the best names in the industry. For payment, there are VISA and MasterCard. And for shipping services, LBC and 2Go take center stage.

All of these companies are known for the high quality of service that they deliver. With that, I am assured that I am in safe hands. I know that my payments are secured and that my account will not be hacked. At the same time, I feel secure that my package is well taken care of and will be delivered to me in the soonest time possible within the promised date.

1 komento:

  1. Yep, I place my trust on Lazada.. I've done it so many times actually

    TumugonBurahin