Lunes, Abril 22, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: The Go-to Place for Fun and Easy Shopping


For me, online shopping is all about fun and convenience. After all, this is what sets it apart from the traditional land-based shopping. This is also among the reasons why a number of consumers have decided to turn to the internet for all their shopping needs and whims. I, for one, am one of those who have joined the bandwagon of online shoppers. In this regard, one of my favorites will have to be Lazada Online Mall.

A fortunate chance encounter

Lazada was actually introduced to me by one of my friends at work. She said that it was her go-to place when she needed or wanted to buy something. True enough, it has also become the same for me. I believe that it is, too, for a lot of other consumers. Otherwise, this site would not have bagged the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

As one of those who frequent the site, this does not come as a surprise to me at all. It has everything that I need—books, music, movies, electronic devices, hot gadgets, trendy fashion accessories, reliable sports apparel and more. More than that, its already long list of product inventory just continues to grow longer everyday as new items arrive. It is no wonder then that it is known as the fastest growing online shopping site in the country.

User-friendly

But aside from these factors mentioned above, I highly commend the user-friendliness of Lazada. It does not matter whether you are a newbie to internet shopping or you are already a queen of the practice. It is so easy to shop in this site. I assure you, you can find anything you want in a jiffy as long as you use the search tools which are provided in the site. Here are some of them.

Search bar
 
For one, there is the search bar. A screen grab of it is right above. This search bar makes my shopping much easier and faster. All I have to do is key in whatever product it is that I am looking for then all the pertinent items will appear in the search results page.

I remember this instance when I was looking for an iPad mini. Since there are a lot of Apple products and tablets available in the site, looking for a particular item such as an iPad mini would seem to be much more difficult. But the opposite was true thanks to this feature. My search was over in a jiffy.

Sub-categories
 
Aside from this search bar, other search features of the Lazada online shopping site that are of great help to me would be the sub-categories. Some examples of these can be found on the left. As you can see, the items are grouped according to various common denominators such as the brand and price range. Although it is not shown in the screen grab, products are also sub-categorized even up to specific characteristics like display size, memory size, and more.

This sub-categorization can be found in all major products categories—books, electronic devices, etc. With that, I can further refine my search to make the quest much faster and more convenient.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento