Biyernes, Abril 26, 2013

Lazada: User-Friendly and Convenient Shopping


The concept of doing my shopping online was not that appealing to me at first. You see, I am not really technology savvy. So I’m Lazada Online Mall, my fears were gone. This is truly one of if not the most user-friendly site I have encountered.



For pros and newbies alike

Whether you are already a veteran of internet shopping or you are just starting out just like me, Lazada will definitely make shopping worth your while. There is no hassle; just pure fun and convenience. It is very much user-friendly that even people like me who do not really spend so much time on the web for buying things, are still able to enjoy shopping.

It does not come as a surprise then that this site has already gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. Actually if you think about it, this site really resembles a mall in some ways.  And that is one of the reasons why I find shopping easy here.


 Sections and categories

One way by which this site resembles a mall is through the categorization of its products. While a mall has special sections or floors for products for the home, electronic gadgets or appliances, and fashion items; so does the Lazada online mall as you will see in the screen grab on the left. These are the major categories of the items available for sale in the site.

Not only that, there are also sub-categories just like in a land-based mall. Say for instance in the fashion and accessories group. There are sub-categories for women’s clothes, bags, accessories; as well as men’s clothes, jackets, shoes, etc.

So in essence, it is really like buying things in a mall. And with that, there is not much adjustment necessary for me.


Special sections

Apart from the major categories, this online mall also made special sections. For me, this is a good way of further refining my search, or exploring everything this internet shopping site has to offer.

Lazada specials





For one, there is the specials section. Here you will find the top products and personal recommendations from the company itself. An example is the screen grab on the right.

I like this section because it gives me an idea as to what items are good to buy. After all, they will not be hot products and recommended at that if they are not great buys. Also, I usually have a hard time finding gift items. So this section can be the jump off point for my search.

 Hot new products

As the name suggests, this is the section for the new arrivals. So all the new items added to the roster of products in the Lazada online mall can be easily found here. Hence, I do not have to look at each section one by one to find out what’s new. All I have to do is check out this section for the updates.

1 komento:

  1. Online shopping newbies need not be intimidated anymore thanks to Lazada

    TumugonBurahin