Linggo, Abril 21, 2013

LazadaPH: An Online Shopping Site to Trust


There is no denying that while online shopping is fun, easy and convenient, it also has its own risks. Though I have not had any problems personally, I have heard of and read about the experiences of other online shoppers who were not as fortunate as me. With that, I always make it a point to find reliable sites that will give me the high quality of products and services that I deserve. Hence, I stick to Lazada.

 
A site worth of my trust

Lazada has only had a year of operations in the Philippines under its belt. But within that short period of time, it has already managed to gain the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And for someone who frequents the site, I could not agree more with this moniker.

This site has everything that I need—variety, convenience, high quality products and services. Name it and this site has it. It is definitely a one-stop shop for all my shopping needs. That is why I highly recommend it to my family and friends. Even they are very pleased with it. And above everything else, this site has proven itself to be very reliable in a lot of ways. Here are some of them.

Security of payment

For one, the Lazada online mall guarantees security of payment. That means all the payment transactions in this site are secured and protected from any kind of cyber attack. As for the cash on delivery method, there is no trick there because money and items exchange hands. But for the credit/debit card payment, the items are paid for online.

 In this regard, the site guarantees that each card transaction happens in a secured environment. In fact, I notice a padlock icon at the bottom of the browser when I do my payment. According to the information on the site, this is to signify payment protection. My personal information are safe and the company guarantees that it will not be leaked, rented or much less sold to third party individuals or groups.

More than that, I am also highly impressed by the fact that this site has partnered with the most trusted names in the e-commerce industry—namely MasterCard and VISA. These brands are known for the high quality of their service. They enjoy a widespread reputation of good service all over the world. Hence, I am assured that my accounts and credits are in safe hands.

 Last but certainly not the least, the Lazada shopping website has also been awarded the PCI DSS seal. It stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the highest standard in the e-commerce industry by the way

According to my research, being awarded this seal means that the IT system of the site has the best possible protection against cybercrimes like identity theft and hacking. In fact, I also found out that it would take a highly experienced hacker about 40 years before he or she can break through the system. That is certainly protection that I deserve!






Lazada TVC


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento