Lunes, Hunyo 10, 2013

Hassle-Free Shopping The Way I Want It

When I want or need to go shopping, one of the first places I visit is LazadaPH. Yes, this online mall has taken the place of an actual, land-based mall for me. Here, I can go on a hassle-free shopping spree and still get the best value for my money. 

One of the best things about the Lazada online shopping site is that it guarantees convenience in so many levels.

For instance, this site guarantees hassle-free shopping because it provides the widest array of product selection I have ever encountered. When it started out here in the Philippines, there are more than 4,000 items listed in its inventory. Now, the list has grown exponentially!

It is no wonder then that this site has been named as the Philippines’ online shopping mall, and was also recently awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the recently concluded Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence.

But on top of all this, the good news is it is still pretty much easy to browse through the site and product selection given this long list of product inventory. The key—a well laid out home page and thoroughly thought out web design. This is manifested in a number of ways. Let me break down some of them for this review. 


Links to all major sections

 In the homepage, there is a link to every major section in the site. And I am talking about not just the major product categories, but also vital sections of a website.

As can be seen from the screen grab on top, this includes the links to sections on the company background, its services, shipping and delivery details, payment terms, partners, social media accounts, privacy policies and a lot more. The fact that all these links are placed in the homepage is an indication of a good website design. As my professor told me before, a website visitor should always find the significant links in the homepage. This way, he or she can easily find what it is that he or she is looking for.

The fact is, this feature of Lazada has worked very well for me. If I need to know vital details on payment methods or shipping, all I have to do is click on the links. There is also a link for FAQs.

Advertisements for new offers


 Finally, another thing that I love about the Lazada online mall is the fact that it regularly places advertisements for its new offers. With the great number of items offered in the site, it can be hard to keep track of the new arrivals. Hence, I highly appreciate these advertisements to keep me updated.

The site even has a special label for new products. And aside from that, every major product category has a section for new arrivals.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento