Lunes, Hunyo 10, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Flexibility and Convenience in Payment

For me, online shopping is all about convenience. In fact, I see the latter as one of the hallmarks of the practice; and also among the reasons why I now prefer buying things via the internet. But of course, I also know for a fact that not all sites are equal. Hence, I stick with only the best—Lazada Online Mall. 
This site is definitely a haven for internet shoppers. I have recommended it to a lot of my family and friends, and even they are satisfied with the products and service here. I believe this is also true for a lot of other consumers here in the country especially since this site is already recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And aside from that, it was recently hailed as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence.

In terms of convenience, Lazada ensures that it provides this to shoppers in various levels and means. One of which is through the payment methods. In fact, this site has the most flexible payment terms I have encountered in internet shopping.

Let me explain that further.

Variety in payment options

This site offers a variety of payment methods. There are not one, two, or three, but four payment methods available—credit/debit card, 7-11, cash on delivery, and BDO installments. With that, I can easily choose a method which will best fit my financial capability and circumstance.

I would definitely love to go through all of them for the readers. But for this review, allow me to concentrate on the credit/debit card payment method because there is a lot to say about it anyway.

Credit/debit card payment

 This payment method is beneficial in a number of ways. For one, it is done with the most trusted names in terms of online payment. VISA and MasterCard are known in the entire world for the quality and security of their service. Similarly, BDO is among the leading financial institutions in the country which has proven time and again that it is worthy of the clients’ trust.

Second, credit/debit card payment also gives me flexibility because the partners VISA, MasterCard and BDO have wide affiliations. In fact, I have a number of debit cards which are linked to MasterCard. My friends also have various credit cards that are powered by VISA. For its part, BDO has various plans and policies for customers—BDO credit card, debit card, and BDO installments.

Hence, there are more options available. I am given more leeway in terms of payment so I will not be hassled when paying for the items I ordered.

Special discount

 
Speaking of VISA credit cards, the Lazada online mall also has a special offer for VISA card holders. Here, shoppers can get a 10% discount on top of all other promos and price reductions if they purchase items covered by the VISA deal as shown in the screen grab on the right.

This offer is also similar to the MasterCard Mondays where MasterCard users had the same price reduction when they shop on Mondays using their MasterCard debit/credit cards.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento