Huwebes, Hunyo 13, 2013

LazadaPH: The Best Online Shopping Site for Me


Since I started buying things via the internet, there are only a handful of sites that I trust. This is mainly because I want to make sure that I am always getting the best value for my money. With that, I decided to stick with the best—Lazada Philippines.

 
The fact is, there are a lot of internet shopping sites out there. But then again, not all of them can give the high quality products and service that I am looking for. So when I found Lazada and saw for myself that it delivers to its promise of providing only the best for its clients, I decided to do my shopping here. And to this day, it has never failed me.

I believe the same is true for a lot of other Filipino consumers. After all, this site has received rave reviews since it started operating in the Philippines about a year ago. It is already recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall, and was recently awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence just as it celebrated its first anniversary in the country.

But aside from these aforementioned factors, there are tons to love about this site which make it stand out from other online shopping sites. For this particular review, let me focus on its delivery details.

Reliable delivery partners

This site has reliable delivery partners. I see this as a crucial factor. It is no secret to me that among the most common woes faced by online shoppers is late or non-delivery of items. Hence, I pay particular attention to the delivery details of an internet shopping site. 

 In the case of Lazada, I am assured that I will have no problems in terms of shipping because this site has partnered with the leading courier services in the country. These are LBC and 2Go as shown in the screen grab on the left. 

These companies are known for the high quality of their service. They have a reputation for taking care of the packages during the shipping process. This is an important factor for me since I am also aware that some customers complain that their package gets damaged during transportation. Fortunately, I have not encountered that with this site.

Track my order


Another good thing about the Lazada online mall is the fact that it lets me track my order. This is vital since it gives me peace of mind that the items I pay for will reach their destination—whether it is my home, or a delivery address I specified.

As a matter of fact, there is a link in the homepage of the site for the specific purpose of knowing the status of my order. A screen grab of which appears on the top right. Through this link, I will be able to know where my package is at specific times of the day. For instance, I can determine the exact location of my package at 12 noon, 3p.m., etc. It is like literally seeing the movement of my package.

2 komento:

  1. Lazada's order status feature is a plus factor for the online shopping industry because it gives their consumers trust that it essential to the business. Like Lazada, I also found out that there is a great fashion online shop in the Philippines, you can visit them here.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. So when I found Lazada and saw for myself that it delivers to its promise of providing only the best for its clients, sell my stuff online for cash

    TumugonBurahin