Lunes, Hunyo 3, 2013

Lazada PH: An Online Shopping Site to Trust

When it comes to reliability, one of the foremost internet shopping sites that come to my mind is Lazada Philippines. There is no doubt for me that this is among the most reliable sites in terms of purchasing things via the internet. It provides a secured shopping environment which guarantees that I will have the best shopping experience.
Security and reliability are very significant factors for me in terms of internet shopping. In fact, these are two of the first factors I look into when choosing an internet shopping site. It is important for me that I have peace of mind when I go shopping. This way, I am better able to choose products wisely and enjoy the moment at the same time. The truth is, shopping is sort of therapeutic for me.


Fortunately, I have found a reliable partner with the Lazada online shopping site. After all, it would not be dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall for nothing. Neither would it gain the recognition as the Best Online Department Store if it is not deserving of the title.

To explain this further, let me show you some of the reasons why this is a site to trust.


PCI DSS

 
For one, the Lazada online mall is approved by the PCI DSS as attested by the PCI DSS seal on the left. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is actually the highest standard in the e-commerce industry. Hence, having been awarded this seal speaks highly of the security details and protection provided in this site.

Essentially, this means that the IT structure of the site has the best possible protection against cyber attacks—among the most common of which are hacking and identity theft. These two are also the biggest enemies of internet shoppers such as myself.

So given the PCI DSS seal, I am at peace that my account and personal information will not unnecessarily be leaked or hacked to third party and unauthorized entities. Hence, I will not be part of the statistics of online shoppers losing their money or having their personal accounts ransacked by internet frauds and scammers.

Reliable partners

 Still another factor that contributes to the reliability of Lazada is its reliable partners. This is especially true in terms of payment. This is actually very important since the quality of service by the partners also play a huge part to the security of payment lines. In this case, the site has partnered with some of the most trusted names in the e-commerce industry as you will see in the screen grab on the right.

VISA and MasterCard are known worldwide for the high quality of their service. They have been tried, tested, and proven to be leaders when it comes to online payment. Not only are their payment lines secured, it is also quite easy to get help whenever you need it. As for BDO, it is recognized as among the top financial institutions in the Philippines which are highly regarded for their reliable service.

1 komento: