Lunes, Hunyo 10, 2013

Lazada Online Store: Hats Off for Reliability


Online shopping was not really my cup of tea at first. It was a good thing that I have friends and family who convinced me to try it. Otherwise, I would not have stumbled across LazadaPH which has made shopping an even more convenient, enjoyable and hassle-free experience for me. Now, I am the one who recommends this site to my friends and colleagues.

Indeed, this is one internet shopping site to beat. It has never failed to amaze me. So when it comes to reliability, I can assure other shoppers that this is top notch. After all, it would not have been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall if it did not live up to the standards and demands of Filipino consumers. More so, it also bagged the title as the Best Online Department Store in the recently concluded Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence.

This site has everything a shopper would need. Plus, it guarantees a safe and reliable shopping environment so that shoppers like me would get the best value for our money. Here are some points to prove that.

100% original

 For one, all the items sold in this site are original. They are new and authentic, fresh from the warehouses of manufacturing companies. With that, I am assured that I get the highest quality possible. The screen grab on the left is an indication of that.

This icon is posted in every product page to ensure consumers that we buy from Lazada are original items and not rip-offs, imitations or class A products which, by the way, are very rampant in the Philippines. It is no secret that here, piracy is among the biggest problems. In fact, a lot of shoppers become victimized by scammers who sell sub-standard items which they pass off as authentic.

PCI DSS
 
Another way through which Lazada proves its reliability is through providing secure transaction lines. The screen grab on the right is one proof to that. It is a PCI DSS seal. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is known as the highest standard in the e-commerce industry, worldwide.

Having been awarded this seal means that the IT structure and system of the site is strong enough to ward off various cyber attacks which is the bane of internet shopping. In fact, it would take an experienced hacker about 4 decades or 40 years just to crack through the system.

With that, I am assured that all my transactions, payments and personal information are secured from cybercrimes like hacking and identity theft which are the most common in online shopping.

Secured shopping environment

 Speaking of which, the Lazada online mall guarantees a secured shopping environment all the time. My account is protected with a strong password that I have chosen. All my personal information are also encrypted with the Secure Socket Layers or SSL which is a standard for the entire e-commerce industry.

In short, this site has all the physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to make sure that shoppers like myself would be able to enjoy a safe, reliable and fun shopping experience.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento