Martes, Hunyo 4, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: A Top Option for User-Friendliness

I will admit—I am definitely not technology savvy. That is why when I choose my internet shopping sites, I make sure that I pick those which are user-friendly and easy to navigate. Fortunately for me, I have found a site which perfectly fits this criteria—www.lazada.com.ph.

When it comes to user-friendliness, nothing beats this site. Well, at least for me. Here, I can easily find anything and everything that I am looking for. More than that, this site also helps me become aware of all my options. Hence, I end up with a great buy that is totally well worth the time and money I invested.

With that, it is no wonder to me that this site has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And on top of that, it has also been awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence.

For me, this site is a haven which provides a fun, reliable and convenient shopping experience. That is why in spite of the myriad of internet shopping sites, I always choose to come back to this home.

To clarify that further, here are some concrete examples.


Special sections


 This site has special sections which are extremely useful for me as a shopper. This is especially true when I am shopping for gift items. The fact is, I am not really good when it comes to buying gifts. I tend to get overwhelmed with the various choices at my disposal.  Hence, special sections like the ones in Lazada come very handy.

They give me a good idea as to which items will be great to give as a present. After all, the items listed under Specials and Editor’s Pick will not be there unless they are a good buy. At the same time, the special sections help me choose gifts suitable for particular occasions. This is especially true since the site always comes up with sections during special occasions. For instance, there were sections for suggested presents for graduation, Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day among others.


Search refinement features

 Lastly, another factor that makes Lazada user-friendly is its search refinement features. Two examples of which can be found on the right.

The one at the top is the search bar which I actually use frequently when I am looking for a particular product. It helps me find a specific item in no time. All I have to do is type the item I am looking for here. Then all the pertinent products (including the one I am searching) will appear in the search results.

The one at the bottom is the feature which sub-categorizes items in the site according to certain factors. This then helps me know all of my choices depending on a particular attribute that I am focusing on. Say for instance I am looking for a new tablet and I want it to have a camera with 10MP. All I have to do is go to the tablets section and click on the sub-category for tablets with 10MP camera as shown in the right.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento