Huwebes, Hunyo 13, 2013

Lazada Online Shop: Fast, Hassle-Free and Enjoyable Shopping


User convenience is a big factor for me when it comes to online shopping. Since I am not that much of a technology savvy person, I see to it that the internet shopping sites I visit are those which are easy to navigate. And at the top of my list is Lazada online shop.

I have actually been shopping in Lazada for quite some time now. It was first introduced to me by a friend around a year ago. Back then it was already known as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. Hence, I was convinced to give it a shot.


Fortunately, I liked it here. This site has everything that I need. From personal products to gift items—name it and this site has it. There are also items for various interests and needs. Indeed, this is one internet shopping site to beat. In fact, it was recently awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence.

But aside from the wide selection of products, there are a lot more ways through which this site make shopping a lot easier and convenient for me.

Search refinement features

For one, Lazada has various search refinement features. The two major types of which are the search bar and sub-categorization.

The search bar is the one that appears on top. Here, all I have to do is type the keyword/s for a particular item I am looking for. I can put general terms like tablet, mobile phone, digital camera; or I can be as specific as iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, and the likes. But just the same, all the pertinent items will appear in the search results. This then cuts back a huge amount of time and effort that would otherwise go into sifting through all the product categories.

As for the sub-categorization, certain items are placed in sub-groups according to a specific common denominator. This sub-categorization will go on as long as there is a common ground for products. For instance, mobile phones can be sub-categorized according to megapixels, operating system, speed, brand, etc.

New arrivals

Other user-friendly features of the Lazada online mall have something to do with the latest additions to its product inventory. For one, there is a special section in every major product category that is dedicated to the new arrivals. It is labelled as such and all the new items are placed herein.

Apart from that, every new item is also given a special label to indicate that it is new. It is like a seal. I have seen a couple of this actually. Similarly, there is a special section in the homepage that is dedicated to the new arrivals. The new items are placed here regardless of their product category. 

 And lastly, there are advertisements for the new products and promos offered in the site. Some examples of which appear in the screen grab on the left. There are advertisements for the new promos and products, as well as the latest addition to the payment methods which is the BDO Installments options.

With these features, it is much easier for me to be updated with the latest options that I have.


1 komento: