Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Fun, Enjoyable and Convenient Shopping


When I need or want to go shopping, there is only one site I go to—Lazada PH. Here, know that I will experience the fun and hassle-free shopping that I have always looked for in terms of internet shopping. The truth is although there are a number of online shopping sites out there, only a few guarantee user convenience. And this is one of them.

I am not technology savvy at all. In fact, I had my doubts about internet shopping at first. But when Lazada was introduced to me by a friend, all my worries were gone. Even though I do not know much about the internet, this site made online shopping fun, enjoyable and convenient for me.

It lets me explore its wide array of product selection without getting lost. Indeed, finding an item here is so easy. It is not surprising for me then that it has been recognized not just as the Best Online Department Store, but also as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

To give further proof to this, here are some concrete examples.

Everything I need is one the homepage

For one, everything that I need is right in the homepage. A screen grab of which appears on top. As shown therein, all the major product categories are already grouped and placed conspicuously on the top left of the homepage. Then when I point the cursor to one of these categories, all the sub-categories will appear; hence, further refining my search.

The advertisements for the latest additions to the product inventory are also found in the homepage. With that, I am automatically updated about my choices. There is no need to go through the hassle of browsing the entire website and all the product categories just to find out what’s new. This is true not just for the new items, but also for the promos and payment schemes.

There are also special sections. These are very useful to me especially when I am shopping for gift items. Some examples of these sections are the Editor’s Pick, Lazada Specials, and gift items for special occasions among others. Say for instance this upcoming celebration of Father’s Day. There is already an entire section dedicated to various gift suggestions for dads for their special day. Overall, these sections guide me in my shopping and give me a good idea as to which are the great buys that will give me the best value for my money.

Account management

 Last but certainly not the least, Lazada makes account management a lot easier. As shown in the screen grab, all the links for account management are already conspicuously placed. Hence, I will not have to waste my precious time searching for them. 


Or if I need any help, the link to the Help section is already at the top screen. The customer service hotline is also indicated there. Most of all, there is a separate link for following up on my order status. Through this link, I can already know the specific location of my package at certain times.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento