Linggo, Hunyo 2, 2013

Lazada: Convenience and Flexibility of Payment

Online shopping is all about convenience and flexibility. Well at least that is how I see it. These characteristics are then manifested in a number of ways. Included herein is flexibility in terms of payment. In this regard, among the best sites that offer great convenience and flexibility in payment is Lazada Philippines.
The Lazada online shopping site has just celebrated its first anniversary of operations in the country. But within that short period of time, it has already gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And for someone who is a regular in the site, I could not agree more with this moniker.

This site has everything that I need. It has a vast selection of items to offer. And the list of products just continues to grow exponentially. No wonder it is considered as the fastest growing internet shopping site in the country.

But besides that, another factor that got me hooked to this site is its flexible and convenient payment terms. Let me expound on that.

7-11 payment

The 7-11 payment is one of my favorites. This is offered by a number of online shopping sites as well. With this payment method, I can easily pay my bill or dues through an accredited 7-11 convenience store. There are actually a number of great things about this.

For one, 7-11 stores are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Hence, I can finally bid goodbye to time and schedule constraints. I can pay at the most convenient time. This is good news for me especially since I always have my hands full with work.

I do not have to miss lunch or rush out of the office to meet a deadline. I can pay anytime; or perhaps in between breaks especially since there is a 7-11 store right outside my office. Plus, the payment takes less than 5 minutes. It is so fast and easy.

And second, 7-11 stores are ubiquitous. They can be found almost anywhere! There are actually 2 of them near my work place. And there is another one near my home. Hence, I do not have to worry about accessibility. If one store is offline, I can just go to another nearby store and pay there. No hassle.

Cash on delivery
 This is at the top of my favorites in terms of payment methods. In fact, the Lazada online mall is the sole site I have encountered which offers and accepts this type of payment. Usually, internet shopping sites offer credit card and debit card payment. Others have also adapted the 7-11 payment like mentioned above.


But the cash on delivery payment is different and way more convenient. As its name suggests, this method allows me to pay for the items I ordered when they are delivered to me. With that, I have more time to save up or wait for my payday which is a day away. It also gives me the leeway to make an urgent but extremely necessary purchase even when I do not have sufficient cash or credits at hand.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento