Linggo, Mayo 5, 2013

Lazada: Ensuring Customer Satisfaction Every Step of the Way


Convenience is one of the main reasons why I decided to join the bandwagon of online shoppers. Unlike in the traditional land-based shopping, I do not have to go store-hopping and endure achy legs and feet to find what I am looking for. Online payment is also way more convenient. But of course, I also know for a fact that all of this will be possible only if I am able to find a user-friendly and reliable internet shopping site. Fortunately, I have with Lazada Philippines.







My go-to place for internet shopping

This site has easily become my go-to place when I need to go online shopping. It has everything that any shopper would need. It is no wonder then that within just a year of operations in the country, it has already gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

More than that, the Lazada website is also very user-friendly. This is great for me since I am not really technology savvy. Let me explain this further.

Well laid out home page

Out of all the internet shopping sites I have been to, I must say that this is one of the easiest to navigate. One reason for this is the well laid out homepage. Everything that I need is right there. Here are some screen grabs to prove that. 














 
As you can see from the screen grabs, all the important links are placed in the homepage. This includes but is not limited to the links to the major product categories of the items sold in the site, latest promos, account management, site features, brands of the products offered, FAQ, company background, payment methods, partners, social media accounts, and even customer service.

Hence, there is no getting lost in the Lazada online mall. At the same time, it is also much easier for me to find a section or specific product that I am looking for. All I have to do is click the links in the homepage. Also, the ads and special sections give me an automatic update as to the latest offerings from the site.

Search features

Aside from that, Lazada has also placed various search features that are certainly of great help to me. 

One of which is the search bar which can be found at the upper part of the homepage. This helps me find what I am looking for in a jiffy. All I have to do is type in whatever product or brand it is that I am looking for and all the pertinent products will appear in the search results page.

Search refinement features such as the sub-categories are also very helpful to me. Here, the products are categorized according to certain common denominators. For instance, items in the Mobile Phones/Tablets categories are further grouped according to brand, display size, price, megapixels, storage capacity, optical zoom, memory, CPU speed, operating system and ratings. I can then use these subcategories to know all my options or refine my search to zero in on a particular item will all the specific qualities I am looking for. 







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento