Martes, Mayo 14, 2013

LazadaPH: Reliable and Secure Internet Shopping

For me, online shopping can only be enjoyed if one finds a reliable site. Fortunately, I have found that with www.lazada.com.ph. Although I have tried shopping in other sites before, I will have to admit that this is the one which meets all my expectations. In fact, it has easily become my one-stop shop for all my shopping needs.



Lazada has everything that I need. That for one, makes it a very reliable site for me. Unlike with the case of other internet shopping sites, I do not have to search far and long just to find an item that I am looking for. This site has everything that I need from personal products to gift items. More so, it always has something to fit my budget.

It is no wonder then that it has been hailed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall in spite of the fact that it has just celebrated its 1st anniversary for its operation in the country. More so, it is known as the fastest growing internet shopping site in the Philippines.

But besides these factors, there are a lot more ways through which I find this site very reliable; hence, my strong recommendation of it to my family, friends and even co-workers. Here are some of them to begin with.

PCI DSS

First of all, this site has been awarded the PCI DSS seal. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the highest standard in the entire e-commerce industry. That means being awarded its seal is a clear sign that shopping is secured in this site.


 It is no secret to me that a number of internet shoppers were and are being victimized by cyber attacks like identity theft and hacking. And although I am no technical expert, I also know for a fact that one reason for this is unsecure internet shopping lines. But with Lazada, that is certainly not the case.



Because of the PCI DSS seal, I am assured that the site has the best protection against cyber crimes such as the ones mentioned above. In fact, it would take hackers about 4 decades or 40 years to be able to break through the IT system of this site.

Privacy policy

Speaking of identity theft and hacking, another important feature of this site which boosts its reliability is its strong privacy policy. Here, I am given the assurance that my personal information and other account details will not be leaked, rented or sold or third party sources. The opposite is usually one of the main pitfalls that results in hacking and identity theft.

At the same time, the Lazada online mall makes it a point to keep my private information secured by storing only those data which are pertinent and necessary to my shopping transactions. More so, only a few selected and trusted employees are able to view my account and the details therein. I am also able to keep a strong password to make sure all my information are protected.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento