Huwebes, Mayo 23, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: BDO Installments Option


Nowadays, more and more people are already turning to the internet for their various whims and needs. I, too, am guilty of this. A lot of times, I would rather purchase things via the World Wide Web instead of going to the mall or some land-based shop. But of course, I make it a point to find a reliable internet shopping site. That is why I stick with the best—Lazada Philippines.

Perhaps you may be asking, how do I choose which sites are the most worthy of a shopper’s trust? In my case, among the things I look into are the variety of product selection and payment methods. Let me take that one by one.

As for product variety, I have witnessed how the product inventory of this site has grown exponentially. If before this site started its opertaions in the country with more than 4,000 items for sale,  now it is as if the list grows longer every single day. With that, it is not surprising at all that it has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

In terms of payment methods, I can say that I like Lazada a lot because it offers unique payment terms that provides flexibility and convenience to me as an online shopper.

Unique payment methods

Apart from the usual payment methods in internet shopping sites which is full credit/debit card payment, this site also provides other unique payment options that set it apart from other online shopping sites. In fact, this is the sole internet shopping site I encountered which offers the cash on delivery and BDO installments options.

For this review, let me concentrate on the BDO installments option.

 BDO Installments 

 This is the latest offer from Lazada in terms of payment. As the name suggests, this allows me to purchase items using any BDO credit/debit card I have and pay for them in installments that last from 3 up to 24 months. The fact is, I have never seen such offer from any other internet shopping site.

In order to avail of this offer, all I have to do is reach the minimum purchase amount which is P3,000. Then upon  checking out, I’d have to log in my account, choose the BDO Installments payment option , and submit my order. I will then be asked to fill out the BDO payment gateway. Once done, I’d just have to click submit and confirm my payment. And that’s it. It’s as easy as that.

But as simple as it is, this method is very beneficial. For one, it allows me to shop for more items. The usual case with credit card payment is that the full amount of the items I purchased will be deducted from my account. Hence, I reach my credit limit faster. This can be a hassle especially when I need to buy other important products.

But with the Lazada BDO Installments option, only a portion of the total amount will be deducted. Plus, I can choose to pay in installment for as long as 2 years. Hence, I still have credits to buy other items. This is especially helpful when I need to buy things in bulk when there are special occasions.


35 komento:

  1. How About Metrobank Debit Card? do you also accept?Thanks

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Mga Tugon
    1. Nope, this option is not available for BDO Cash Cards. I think it's only for credit/debit cards with Mastercard or Visa logo on them. I actually have their BDO Debit mastercard.

      Burahin
    2. pano pag Debit card lang na di Mastercard?

      Burahin
    3. nag try ako mag check out from bdo installments. sabi naman hindi daw accepted ang debit cards. :(

      Burahin
    4. If you read the terms for BDO installments upon checking out and setup payment. It is indicated there that only BDO credit cards are accepted. It doesn't matter what type of card as long as it says credit card. The good thing here is there is no interest for the purchase as long as you pay the monthly payment as you agreed upon. You fail to pay on time, there comes the late for a minimum of P500 depending on the card type, ie, standard, platinum, gold, titanium, etc.

      Burahin
    5. pwede po kaya gamitin yung bdo savings card mastercard?

      Burahin
  3. so that means, okay lang ako magpurchase ng worth 30k kahit 20k lang limit ko kasi installment ko naman sya babayaran bali 3k lang madededuct sa credit limit ko tama ba?

    TumugonBurahin
  4. debit or credit card isa lang ba yan? debit card pde sa installment?

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Does this include BDO savings card? It says there all cardholders.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. paano naman po yung Bdo cash card po? di po ba sila tumatanggap non ? ToT

    TumugonBurahin
  7. I prefer cash on delivery when shopping online, mas safe :)to name a few, check out the list below of online shopping websites na may cash on delivery na payment mode
    https://www.goods.ph/
    http://www.keekay.ph/
    http://www.cashcashpinoy.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  8. I have just been issued a company ATM Debit card from my new job..would this suffice? I plan to get a phone from Lazada..

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Pwede ba installment gamit ang metrobank credit card??

    TumugonBurahin
  10. If you read the terms for BDO installments upon checking out and setup payment. It is indicated there that only BDO credit cards are accepted. It doesn't matter what type of card as long as it says credit card. The good thing here is there is no interest for the purchase as long as you pay the monthly payment as you agreed upon. You fail to pay on time, there comes the late for a minimum of P500 depending on the card type, ie, standard, platinum, gold, titanium, etc.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi what kind of bdo credit card I need for the installment? Any kind of bdo credit card is okay? Or should it be bdo installment card?

      Burahin
  11. meron po akong BDO ATM Debit Card na may MasterCard logo pero bakit po kaya hindi sya eaccept as payment? hindi po ba pwede ang atm debit card na bdo?

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Again, it is only for BDO "CREDIT CARD" holder.

    TumugonBurahin
  13. kailangan po bang may bdo account para makapurchase ng item na gamit ay bdo installment sa lazada?...

    TumugonBurahin
  14. ano ba maganda apply na credit card sa BDO sa mga ganyan na installment payment...? marami kasi credit card sa BDO.... help poh thnx

    TumugonBurahin
  15. may downpayment pa b kapag bdo installment ung pag purchase ng item sa lazada ie. led tv?

    TumugonBurahin
  16. Hi, thanks for posting this! I am planning to buy something but I just need to confirm is this is true. Hehe. Yung amount lang po ba for a month (for example I opted to pay the item for 12 months) ang mababawas and not the whole 12 months just like a regular deferred payment method in a credit card?

    TumugonBurahin
  17. lokohan yan..nagtry ako using my bdo debit card.."NOT ACCEPTED"..sana di na lang kayo nag-advertise..

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. bobo mo kasi walang laman atm mo. gago

      Burahin
    2. @EUBIEN?
      so meaning pag may laman ang SAVINGS BANK MO PWEDE SXA?

      Burahin
  18. do the accept BDO Installment Card?

    TumugonBurahin
  19. Hi. We tried using BDO Installments to purchase an item and the FULL amount was taken out of our credit card. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of using installments if they will just take out the full amount right away?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. baka hindi umabot ng minimum kaya full amount agad?

      Burahin
    2. Pwde po ba gamitin ang bdo installment card sa mga malls?

      Burahin
    3. Pwde po ba gamitin ang bdo installment card sa mga malls?

      Burahin
  20. Sana pwede dn ang Metrobank debit. Wala bdo dto sa lugar namin

    TumugonBurahin
  21. Natawa naman ako sa mga nag reklamo na hindi daw pwede yung BDO Debit Card nila.. Mga ate at kuya iba po ang Debit Card sa Credit Card.

    TumugonBurahin
  22. hi po anu po ba dapat gamitin bdo debit card na may logo na master card oh credit cardna may logo na master card kasi po baka po mamaya mag apply ako ng debit card pero di nmn pla pwedi kasi gustong gusto kopo mag kuha ng rechargable mini jeep para sa mga anak ko worth of 8400 un plus sf na 2250 kasi mag papasko na advice nmn po kung anu dapat kung gwin salamat ang hirap po maging solo parent pero gusto ko tupadin wish ng anak ko sa kht anung paraan balak ko po bayadan in 1 year

    TumugonBurahin