Martes, Mayo 21, 2013

Lazada Online Store: 100 Points for Reliability


I know for a fact that online shopping has its own risks. The truth is, this is one of the reasons why I did not patronize it at first. I had my own doubts especially since I have read about and heard of the “horror stories” of other internet shoppers. But later on I found out that the solution to this is just to find a reliable site that can give me the high quality of products and service that I need. And that is why I stick to Lazada PH.







I have always recommended this site to my family, friends and colleagues. And they are satisfied with it. After all, Lazada has been named as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. But besides this, there are a lot more reasons why shoppers trust this site. Here are some of them for starters.

Returns policy

For one, the Lazada online mall has a comprehensive and very reasonable returns policy. Although I have not used it myself since I have not had any problems with the packages that I have received, I already familiarized myself with the return details.

From what I understand, shoppers can return items within 7 days upon delivery. Items eligible for return are those that are defective or wrongly delivered. I have actually read about the experience of a shopper who returned a wrong item. And in cases such as this, the company will replace the product and shoulder all the shipping costs—from the returns up until the delivery of the new or correct one.

All I have to do fill out the Return form and provide the details. For me, this is a great safety net for shoppers. Plus, it is a way of assuring us that we get the best that we deserve.


PCI DSS



Still another factor that attests to the reliability of this site is the PCI DSS seal. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the highest standard in the entire e-commerce industry all over the world. 



Having been awarded this seal is a clear testament that the IT system of the Lazada internet shopping site is strong enough to resist cyber attacks. In fact, it would take about 40 years for an experienced hacker to break through the system. Hence, I am assured that all my personal details and accounts are safe. I will not be a prey for cybercrimes.

VISA and MasterCard


 

Last but certainly not the least, Lazada gets plus 100 points for reliability because it partnered with the most trusted names when it comes to online payment transactions—VISA and MasterCard. These two are considered as the leaders in their field.

Plus, they are also known for the high quality and security of service that they render. In the same manner, they are very easy to work with. If any problem arises, their customer service representatives are always on their toes for complaint resolution. Hence, I am assured that my account and credits are in safe hands.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento