Lunes, Mayo 27, 2013

Lazada: My Go-to Place for Reliable Internet Shopping


When I need or want to buy something new, the internet is one of the foremost places I go to. Yes, I am one of those who have joined the bandwagon of online shoppers. Instead of going to the mall or some land-based shop, I prefer to just visit internet shopping sites and purchase items right in the comforts of my home. And for all my online shopping needs, one of the primary sites I trust is LazadaPH.

 
This site has just a year of operations in the country under its belt. But within that short span of time, it has managed to capture the hearts and trust of Filipino consumers; hence its moniker as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

As someone who frequents the site, I could not agree more with this title. Not only does Lazada offer a wide array of products to choose from, it is also very reliable. Here, I am assured that I am getting the best value for my money, and that all my transactions are secured.

How is this possible? Here are some of the ways. 

PCI DSS seal of approval

 For one, this site has been awarded the PCI DSS seal of approval. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. And being awarded this seal means that the site’s IT system has been proven to be strong enough to ward off cyber attacks. In fact, it would take even the experienced hackers 40 years to crack through the system.


With that, I am assured that I am shopping in a secured environment. The fact is, I am no stranger to stories of cyber attacks like hacking and identity theft. I have heard of and read about the experience of various victims. And that is why I choose my internet shopping sites well.

And with the PCI DSS seal to back it up, I am confident that all my accounts and transactions in this site are safe. 

Reliable payment partners
 
 
Another proof to the reliability of the Lazada online mall is its reliable payment partners. This is very important for me since a lot of shoppers’ woes when it comes to internet shopping are related to the payment transactions. That is why I make sure that the payment details and partners of the online shopping site I buy from provide a secured environment

In this case, this site really does. As can be seen in the screen grab, it has partnered with the most trusted names in the e-commerce industry. VISA, MasterCard and BDO are known not just for the high quality of their service, but also for reliability and security.

Reliable delivery partners

 Speaking of reliable partners, Lazada has also partnered with reliable courier services for all their deliveries. These are LBC and 2Go.

I know for a fact that these two are considered to be the leaders in the shipping business in the Philippines. With that, I know that my package will be well taken of during the shipping process, and that I will receive the items I ordered right on time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento