Miyerkules, Mayo 15, 2013

Lazada: Hassle-Free Internet Shopping At Its Finest


When it comes to the internet, I have to admit that I am not really that of an expert. The truth is, I was hesitant to try internet shopping at first. I thought it was only for those who knew their way around the internet. I did not even visit one site because I was scared I will only end up losing my hard earned money. But when I came across Lazada online shop, I was able to finally bid goodbye to my fears.



One of the best things about shopping in this site is that it is very user-friendly. Both neophytes and pros alike can easily find their way here. This is unlike my experience with other internet shopping sites where it takes me forever to find a single item that I am looking for.

In the Lazada online shopping site, I can find everything that I am searching for in a jiffy. Plus, I am also able to explore more choices. After all, this site would not have gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall if it does not have a wide array of selections to offer to its clients.

But in spite of this long list of product inventory, surfing and searching in this online mall is fairly easy. Here are some of the many reasons why.

Neat categorization of items

 For one, it has a neat categorization of the items sold in the site. A clear example of which can be found in the screen grab on the left.

Here, all the major categories of the available products in Lazada are shown. Then under each category, there are sub-categories; under which are also sub-groups.

For instance, when I pointed the cursor on the Fashion and Accessories category, I was able to see all the sub-categories that can help me further refine my search.

This includes sub-categorization according to women’s clothing or men’s clothing, brands, bags, shoes, jewelry, etc. Hence, I can just click the sub-category and it would be easier to find appropriate options. This is unlike the case with other internet shopping sites where all the items are lumped together. Thus, it seems to me like finding needle in a stack of hay.                                                      

Useful links

Another feature that I love about this site is its useful links. These can be found all over the homepage. An example would be the links at the top part of the screen which I use to access my account. There are links to sign in, get some help, edit my account details and even check the status of my order.

Then in the middle part, there are links to the special sections of the site. Some examples of which are the Specials by the company, Hot New Items and Best Sellers among others.

Finally at the bottom part, there are links to sections which help me find out more about the company, its history and services. For instance, there are links here to take me to the FAQ section, Contact Us, Returns, Shipping, Privacy Policy and Payment Terms among others. The top brands and partners of Lazada can also be found here.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento