Martes, Mayo 28, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Shopping Convenience at its Finest


When I need to buy something, Lazada online mall is one of the first places I go to. This is mainly because this site provides ease, convenience, and flexibility which I do not find in any other internet shopping site.


An internet shopping site to beat

For me, this site is one to beat. I have purchased items from other internet shopping sites before, but never have I experienced such ease and comfort that this site provides. Indeed, this is the most user-friendly site that I have encountered. Whether you are a newbie or a veteran when it comes to online shopping, you will definitely love it here.

In fact, I believe a lot of other Filipino consumers have realized and appreciated this because less than a year since it started its operation in the country, this site has already been named as the Philippines’ online shopping mall—a moniker with which I cannot agree more.

For this review, let me expound on some of the reasons or factors that contribute to the user-friendliness of this site.

Special sections 

 
For one, the Lazada online mall has special sections in place. This is apart from the major product categories which are usually seen in its competitors. In this site, such categories include books, music, movies, consumer electronics, mobiles and tablets, computers and laptops, health and beauty, travel and luggage, sports, and home accessories among others.

The special sections are like the ones in the screen grab on the right. These are the Editor’s Pick and Specials sections. And although it is not shown in the screen grab, there is also a special section for best sellers.

The good thing with sections like these is that they give me ideas as to which are the great buys. After all, items under them will not be considered as best sellers or specials if they are not the best options available. Hence, shopping is made much easier and faster for me. This is especially helpful when I am looking for presents for special occasions.

Ads for new offers

 Another good thing about the Lazada online mall is that it always comes up with advertisements for its new offers. This is true for products, promos and other special offers.

As can be seen in the screen grab on the right, there are ads for the latest books available for sale. I, myself, have been so looking forward to the newest book of the controversial author Dan Brown which is Inferno.

In the same manner, there are also ads for new special promos. Some examples of which as can be seen in the screen grab are the BDO Installments which is a new payment method, as well as the freebies and discount that comes with buying a certain Neo laptop.

With ads like these which are conspicuously placed in the homepage, I am updated as to what are the latest offerings from the site. And the fact is, there is always something new to look forward to with the Lazada online mall.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento