Biyernes, Mayo 10, 2013

Lazada Online Store: Giving Me Peace of Mind


When it comes to online shopping, there are a very few sites that I trust. One of which is Lazada PH. This is because even though I am well aware of the risks and pitfalls of the practice, I am still at peace that with this site, me, my money and investment are all in safe hands.







Hallmark of reliability

For me, reliability is one of the hallmarks of this internet shopping site. While it is true that there are a lot of other sites to choose from and new options are always coming out left and right, I stick to this site because it is one of the very few which delivers to its promise of high quality products, as well as reliable service.

In terms of the products, there are literally thousands to choose from. When it started its operations in the country, Lazada had more than 4,000 items in its inventory. But now, the list has grown exponentially! It is no wonder then that this site has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. With the wide array of products available, I find everything that I need here.

Track my order

Another key factor that makes the Lazada online mall stand out from the rest is the fact that it has provisions specifically made for tracking my order. Actually, there are two major ways through which I can know where my package is.

For one, I can use the “Order Status” link which can be found at the top most part of the computer screen. A screen grab of which is posted on the right.


All I have to do is click this link and I will be told where my package is at certain parts of the day (or night). For instance, I can determine when my order was released from the warehouse, where it is at 12 noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m., etc. Hence, I can actually monitor its exact location. I can somehow see its travelling route. With that, I am better able to keep track of the item/s I invested in.

Another way by which to monitor my package is through calling the customer service hotline. Again, this is a factor which is highly impressive and commendable about this online mall. Unlike in other internet shopping sites, the Lazada online mall conducts office even during weekends and holidays.

With that, I can know the status of my order or raise any concern at the most convenient time for me—when I have no work. Since I have my hands full during the weekdays, the only free time that I have to attend to my shopping needs is during weekends and holidays.

At the end of the day, the bottom line here is this: knowing where my package is gives me peace of mind that the items I paid for will definitely reach my hands. Of course, I do not ever plan of having my own online shopping horror story by being victimized by frauds and scammers who will merely give me a run for my money.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento