Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

LazadaPH: An Online Shopping Site to Beat


When I want or need to do my shopping online, there are only a handful of sites that I trust. And among the first ones I go to is Lazada Online Shop. There are actually a lot of things to love about this site. In fact, a lot of my family, friends and colleagues also do their internet shopping here.

Reliable internet shopping

When it comes to reliability, the Lazada internet shopping site is one to beat. In fact, it is not surprising for me that this site has already bagged the title as the Philippines’ online mall within just a year since the commencement of its operations in the country. And as its customer base widens, so does its product inventory. At the same time, its customer service just keeps getting better!

Let me share with you some points to show you how reliable this site is.

PCI DSS

For one, this internet shopping site has been awarded the PCI DSS seal. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the recognized as the highest standard for the entire e-commerce industry.


 
This means that the IT system of the site is so strong that there are no vulnerabilities reported for it. This seal also goes to show that this online mall has the best possible protection against cybercrimes and attacks like identity theft and hacking among others.

With that, I am assured that all my online transactions and payments are secured. I do not have to worry about my personal information being leaked, nor my account being ransacked.



Product warranty

 
Another proof to the reliability of this online mall is its offered manufacturer’s warranty. Unlike the usual case with other internet shopping sites and malls where the warranty lasts for a year at most, this site gives coverage up to 2 years.

According to a friend of mine, factory defects usually come out around 6 months to a year after the initial use of a product. That means the protection given by this online mall is way more than enough. For me, I already consider it is one of the perks of shopping in this site, and also one of its ways to show its clients that the company always puts their satisfaction and welfare at the top priority.

Lazada Promise



 
Last but certainly not the least, there is the Lazada promise. This is one of the exclusive offers of the site for a number of its products. Here, the company guarantees that when I purchase an item that comes with this seal, the product will be dispatched from their warehouse within 24 t 48 hours upon placement of order. And if they are not able to live up to this promise, I will be given a P500 voucher for free!

This just goes to show how confident the company is that it is reliable enough to be able to deliver its promise. Hence, it then gives me peace of mind that me, my order and my money are all in safe hands.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento