Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Lazada Online Shop: Getting Rid of My Internet Shopping Fears


Although I am not really a technology savvy type of person, I do enjoy online shopping a lot. As compared to land-based shopping in malls and boutiques, internet shopping is much faster, easier and definitely more convenient. But of course, I also know for a fact that that only holds true because I was able to find a good site—Lazada Philippines.





 

User-friendly and convenient shopping

When one of my friends introduced me to Lazada, my fears about online shopping vanished. I realized how easy it was to shop and find all that I need in just a jiffy. This site has all that I need—from personal products to gift items, and even the hottest items in the market. With that, it does not surprise me that it gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

Truly, this site is one of my favorites. For those who want fun and convenient shopping, this site should be in your go-to choices. Let me explain further why.

Easy to navigate 
 
For one, the Lazada online mall is pretty easy to navigate. One reason for this is the fact that everything I need can already be found in the homepage. From what I have learned in terms of website design, this is one of the fundamental elements of a good website.




Practicing this thought, it is essential that an internet shopping site has links to all its important parts and sections in the homepage. And this is exactly the situation with this site .


As you will see in the screen grabs on top, these are the links to all the products offered in the site. The one in the left shows all the major product categories. All I have to do is click on one of them to be redirected to the page showing all the products within the particular category.

Then the screen grab on the right shows the special and seasonal offers from this online mall. For instance, when I need to go shopping for a gift for my mom, all I have to do is click on the ad for Mother’s Day gifts. Or when I want to know the top selling tablets in the site, I just have to click the ad for it. 

It’s that easy!

Search refinement features


Lastly, another factor that makes shopping a lot easier and convenient in the Lazada online mall is its search refinement features.

One of which would be the search bar. This is conspicuously placed in the upper part of the site. To use it, I just have to type in the product that I am looking for and all the pertinent items will appear in the search results page.

Another form of search refinement is the screen grab on the right. This can be found in every product category. All the items are placed in sub-categories according to certain common denominators. In the case of mobile phones and tablets, sub-categories include operating system, CPU speed, system memory, and storage capacity among others.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento