Martes, Mayo 21, 2013

Lazada Payment Terms: Flexible and Convenient to Suit Every Situation


When shopping online, one of the very first things I take into consideration is the convenience of payment. I make it a point to find a site that will not only take care of my accounts and personal information, but also provides convenience and flexibility in payment. With that, I am happy to say that I have found a site that gives me just that—www.lazada.com.ph.




The truth is, one of the main reasons why I opt to buy things via the internet instead of shopping in land-based malls and boutiques is the fact that purchasing stuff online provides more convenience and flexibility. When I shop, I want it to be hassle-free in every way, and that includes payment.

And with Lazada, I enjoy not just the wide variety of products available, but also the convenience it brings. It is not surprising then that within just a year since it started its operation in the country, this site has been named as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

But going back to the convenience of payment, there are actually a number of ways through which this is manifested in this online mall. Let me expound on some of them.

Various payment methods to choose from

For one, this site offers not the usual one or two methods of payment just like other internet shopping sites. On the contrary, there are as much as three general modes of payment shoppers like myself can choose from. These are cash on delivery, credit/debit card payment, and payment via 7-11 convenience stores. 

 
With this flexibility in payment terms, I can easily choose one which will best suit my needs or present circumstance. For example, when I am short on credits or debits during the time I make a purchase, I can just opt for the cash on delivery option so that I can withdraw from my bank and pay for the item I ordered the next day or so upon delivery.

In the same manner, when my credit card has reached its limit, I can just go with the debit card payment, 7-11 payment or cash on delivery option. Or when I do not have cash but my credits are sufficient, I can just pay via credit card.

So apparently, there is a payment method available for every circumstance—may it be an emergency or a tight financial situation. Hence, I can still enjoy hassle-free shopping just as I want it to be.

Wide affiliation

On a related note, another good thing about the Lazada online mall is the wide affiliation of its partner financial institutions. As can be seen in the screen grab on top, this company has partnered with VISA and MasterCard. Not only are these two known for the high quality and security of their payment transactions, they are also among the financial institutions with the widest affiliations.

In fact, a lot of my banks are covered by VISA and MasterCard. So since I maintain around 4 accounts in different banks, when one of my accounts have insufficient debit, I can just use the other ones.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento