Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Why I Love Its Payment Methods


Convenience of payment is one of the things I look for when choosing my internet shopping sites. But it does not end there. It is also as equally important to me that the transaction and payment lines are secured. I definitely have no plans of being one of those who have fallen prey to online scammers and frauds. In this regard, among the foremost internet shopping sites I trust is Lazada Online Mall.

There is no doubt that money is hard to earn. That is primarily why I am very careful where I put mine. And with the Lazada internet shopping site, I am assured that my money is in safe hands. The site has not only convenient, but reliable payment methods as well. Couple that with a seemingly endless list of high quality products to choose from.

Given this, it is no longer a surprise that this site has been named as the Philippines’ online mall. It has a wide selection of products as well as reliable payment schemes. Let me expound on the latter.

Awarded the PCI DSS seal

This site has been awarded the PCI DSS seal. When it comes to online shopping and payment, this is a huge thing. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is actually the highest standard in the entire e-commerce industry.

  


Hence, this means that the IT structure of this site is strong enough to withstand cyber attacks. In fact, it would take 40 years for any experienced hacker to break through the system. 

With that, I am assured that I have the best protection against cybercrimes like identity theft and hacking. I can then have a worry-free and more enjoyable shopping experience.  






 Wide network of affiliates

 
Another good thing about payment in the Lazada online mall is that the latter has a wide network of reliable affiliates for both credit card and debit card payments.

As shown in the screen grab on the right, this site has partnered with VISA and MasterCard for the online payments. These are two of the biggest and most trusted names in the e-commerce industry. Hence, I know that I will receive only the best service possible.

Not only that, both VISA and MasterCard have a wide network of affiliates respectively. They cover a lot of banks and financial institutions. In my case, all my banks are affiliated with MasterCard and VISA. Hence, I have more options to choose from when paying for the items I ordered.

Cash on delivery


 
Lastly, Lazada is the only internet shopping site I encountered which offers the cash on delivery payment option. As the name implies, I can just pay for the item I ordered once it has been delivered to me. This is good in a number of ways.

For one, I am assured that I will pay only for the things that reach my hands. Hence, I can stay away from frauds who just give other consumers a run for their money. And second, I am given more time to save up for the payment of the product/products I ordered. This is especially true when the payday is scheduled a day after I placed my order.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento