Miyerkules, Mayo 22, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Why Online Shopping Here is the Best


When I want to do some online shopping, there is one site that always comes to mind first—Lazada PH. For me, this is one shopping site to beat in more ways than one. In fact, I highly recommend it to my family and friends who also give it high ratings.



This site literally has everything that I need or want. As a matter of fact, it is the first place I visit when I need or want to buy something for myself or for other people. If before I would scour the mall or some land-based specialty shop or boutique, now my first instinct is to go to this site and find the item I am searching for.

And from what I have heard from a lot of my friends, family and colleagues, the same is true for them. I also believe that it is for a number of other Filipino online shoppers, too, since this site is recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

In fact, it got this moniker even before it celebrated its first anniversary of operations in the country. Hence, this clearly speaks of what a fun and reliable shopping experience this site has to offer to its clients. I can actually attest to that.

When it comes to convenience, nothing can beat this site for me!


 

One of the reasons why I think shopping is very convenient in the Lazada online mall is because the site is so easy to navigate. In fact, there is no getting lost here. From the homepage alone, I can see all the important links to redirect me to the vital sections of the site.

For instance, as can be seen in the screen grab on the left, the major categories of all the items sold in the site are already well laid out in the front page. All I have to do is click on them and I will be redirected to their individual pages.

So say for example I click on the Computers and Laptops category, I will be redirected to the page dedicated to all the computers, laptops, software, hardware, accessories and other computer-related stuff.

 
And there, I can further refine my search through the sub-categories; some of which can be seen on the right. This way, it will be much easier for me to find a specific item I am looking for; or better yet, know all the options available for me.

As seen in the screen grab, there are 125 items under laptops, 18 of which are desktop computers. Then I can also search according to brand. And although it is not seen in the photo, I can also refine my search according to display size, storage capacity, system memory, CPU speed, and operating system among others. There are even ratings to help me weigh in on my options.

Aside from these search refinement features, there is also a search bar which can be found at the top part of the page.

With all this, shopping can be done in a jiffy. Plus, it is definitely easier, more fun and convenient!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento